Can I use Findster Home in my country?
Findster Home works in every country! While other GPS pet trackers require cell coverage in order to communicate with your smartphone, Findster Home doesn't:
- MAZE technology - we use this radio-frequency to send your pet's location from their Pet module to the Basestation.
- Internet - after the Basestation receives your pet's location, it'll store it in a cloud server, making possible for up to 5 users to access it using internet.
Since Findster Home doesn't depend on telcos, it works in every country! For more information, please check the article on how Findster Home works.
- Are the Findster Home Pet modules waterproof?
- What is the Findster Home's Pet module battery life?
- Are the batteries of the Findster Home's Pet modules rechargeable or replaceable?
- Are previous Findster Duo+ modules compatible with Findster Home?
- How many users can track the same Findster Home Pet(s)?
- How many Findster Home Pet modules can I track with a single Basestation?
- Can I use Findster Home in my country?
- What are Findster Home's main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- How does Findster Home work?