9. The Findster App: a brief walkthrough
Time for a deeper look at the interface of the Findster App! Based on user feedback, we've recently redesigned it to be more walk-centered, user-friendly and intuitive. Check what changed below! 😉
Start Walk / Stop Walk button
Grab your smartphone, get about 2 yards/meters from the Pet module and then you can start or stop a walk (basically allowing you to switch between GPS location on and off)! Please note that you only need to be that close when you wish to tap the button, at the beginning and at the end of a walk - otherwise you can let your pet go freely, as long as they're inside the range.
Active all the time!
See how healthy your pet is by checking their progress chart, and go on a run to reach the daily goal! Everytime the Pet module is on, your pet's activity will automatically start being tracked - it doesn't matter if the Start Walk button was activated or not. And don't worry, this won't affect the battery life of the module!
At the top of the screen, you’ll find information regarding:
- Guardian module’s battery status
- Smartphone → Guardian connection status
Below your pet’s picture, you’ll find information regarding:
- Their latest positional update (location and time)
- Pet module’s battery status
- GPS status
- Guardian → Pet connection status
Share your walks
Not only can you set the start and the end of a walk, you'll also be able to view each walk seperately on your pet's History! After terminating a walk, you'll be given the option to share it via your social profiles or email. If you prefer, you can also save it for yourself!
Refresh your pet's data
Simply pull down your pet to the bottom of the page and their activity will immediately be synced!
Switch between your pets
Just tap the pet whose profile you want to check at the bottom of the screen.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 3. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 4. Turning the modules on/off
- 5. Understanding the LED light color
- 6. Attaching/detaching the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. How to track your pet's position
- 8. Updating the Firmware of your modules
- 9. The Findster App: a brief walkthrough