Offline map is not loading for Findster Duo+
If you're using a Findster Duo+ and the Map screen appears as empty (completely black or white), please follow these steps:
- If you're in a hurry and really need to load the map, please turn on the internet.
- If you uninstall the Findster App or change your smartphone, you'll need to download the offline map again.
- To prevent this from happening again, please consider the download of a new offline map in the standard or satellite type, because the hybrid type is much larger than the first two. If their size is not superior for 50 megabytes, the map will load without any issue.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones for Findster Duo+
- I cannot pair a Findster Duo+ module
- My Findster Duo+ Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- My Findster Duo+ map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading for Findster Duo+
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's position is taking too long to update
- My Findster Duo+ module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on my Findster Duo+ Pet module
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
Have more questions? Contact Us