Offline map is not loading
If the Map screen appears as empty (completely black or white), please follow these steps:
- If you're in a hurry and really need to load the map, please turn on the internet.
- If you uninstall the Findster App or change your smartphone, you'll need to download the offline map again.
- To prevent this from happening again, please consider the download of a new offline map in the standard or satellite type, because the hybrid type is much larger than the first two. If their size is not superior for 50 megabytes, the map will load without any issue.
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us