How can I update my Findster App?
The Findster App will automatically update itself if your smartphone's settings are allowing your apps to. Alternatively, you can also do this manually by visiting the Findster App's page and tapping the Update button on the respective store (please open the following links using your smartphone):
- What is Findster Duo+? 🎥
- How does Findster Duo+ work?
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range?