How can I change the password of my Findster account?
In order to change the password of your Findster account, please follow these steps:
- Connect your smart device to the internet.
- Open the Menu on the Findster App.
- Tap on Profile.
- Select the Settings tab.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Sign Out.
- After logging out, select Log In.
- Select Forgot your Password?.
- Enter your email.
- Tap on Reset Password.
- Open your email box and click on the Reset Password button.
- Finally, choose a new password.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?
Have more questions? Contact Us