Map is blurry/outdated in my area
The map you see in the Findster App is managed by a third-party service called Mapbox.
If the map is blurried or outdated in a certain area, please go to Mapbox Map Feedback page and tell them what you want them to change!
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us