If you’re not at home at the time of delivery, the courier will try to reach you to arrange a new attempt or leave a note at your door with more information.
If you’ve entered a mobile phone number when you originally placed your order, you will also receive a text message with a unique link to manage your shipment. With this link, you’ll be able to:
- Change the delivery date;
- Change the delivery address;
- Instruct the courier to leave the package with a neighbor/doorman;
- Allow the package to be delivered without a signature;
- Select a delivery point so you can collect your order at your own convenience;
- Instruct the courier to keep the package on hold, if you’re on holiday.
Alternatively, you can also access these options by visiting the following link: https://ondemand.dhl.com/
Just select your country and insert your tracking number in order to proceed.