What happens if I'm not at home when the delivery happens?
If you’re not at home at the time of delivery, the courier will try to reach you to arrange a new attempt or leave a note at your door with more information.
If you’ve entered a mobile phone number when you originally placed your order, you will also receive a text message with a unique link to manage your shipment. With this link, you’ll be able to:
- Change the delivery date
- Change the delivery address
- Instruct the courier to leave the package with a neighbor/doorman
- Allow the package to be delivered without a signature
- Select a delivery point so you can collect your order at your own convenience
- Instruct the courier to keep the package on hold, if you’re on holiday
Alternatively, you can also access these options by accessing the DHL On Demand Delivery service - just select your country and insert your tracking number in order to proceed.
- Where can I purchase a Findster product?
- I've received new modules as a replacement. How do I pair them?
- What countries do you ship to?
- How can I track my order?
- How do I change the shipping address (or other details) of my order?
- My order hasn't been delivered / is lost
- What are the shipping costs?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- When will my card be charged?
- Will I receive an invoice for my purchase?