How to change the map type for Findster Duo+
You can change the map type of the Findster App by following these steps:
- Open the Findster App.
- Go to the Menu ▶ Profile ▶ Settings ▶ tap on the Map Type.
- You can then choose between:
- Standard - features a detailed vector reference layer over the paths.
- Satellite - displays images of Earth collected by imaging satellites.
- Hybrid - like the satellite type, but with vectors over the paths, as well as their names.
* We advise you to use either the satellite or hybrid view when setting up a GPS fence.
- The connection range and GPS accuracy I should expect for Findster Duo+ 🎥
- How to update the GPS data on Findster Duo+
- How to change the map type for Findster Duo+
- How to save maps for offline on Findster Duo+
- How to access my pet's history using Findster Duo+
- How to find my pet using the Radar on Findster Duo+ 🎥
- How to setup a GPS Fence using Findster Duo+ 🎥
- How do I share my pet’s location and activity using Findster Duo+
Have more questions? Contact Us