How to change the map type
You can change the map type of the Findster App by following these steps:
- Open the Findster App.
- Go to the Menu ▶ Profile ▶ Settings ▶ tap on the Map Type.
- You can then choose between:
- Standard - features a detailed vector reference layer over the paths.
- Satellite - displays images of Earth collected by imaging satellites.
- Hybrid - like the satellite type, but with vectors over the paths, as well as their names.
* We advise you to use either the satellite or hybrid view when setting up a GPS fence.
Have more questions? Contact Us