If you're facing a bug/problem and cannot solve it with the help of our Help Center, please send us a report via the Playplace App.
Sending a report is the fastest way to receive help with an issue. When a report is sent, our Support Team will receive your comments and description of the issues, along with a log - a file of events that are logged by the Playplace App. It contains errors, informational events and warnings, which can help us identify and correct any potential issues.
Sending a report using the Playplace App
To send a report, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet before sending the report.
- Open the side Menu on the Playplace App.
- Tap Feedback.
- Type any comments or the description of the issue and attach content if needed.
- Press the ▶ button on the top right corner to send the report. The log will automatically be attached.
Sending a report using the Findster Toolbox
Please note that, due to incompatibility settings, we can only receive reports sent through Windows computers. To send a report, please follow these steps:
- Install the Findster Toolbox on your computer.
- Plug the charger using the original USB cable from your Findster Kids package (other USB cables may not pass data).
- After plugging the module to the charger's central port, wait for the computer scren to change.
- Click on the ⚙ (sprocket wheel) in the top right corner of the window.
- Click on Send Report.
If you have any questions or doubts about your Findster system which are not addressed on our Help Center, you can contact our Support Team via email at email@example.com. Please include the following information so we can better assist you:
- Your name
- Your Findster account email (the one you used when registering your account on the Playplace App)
- Your purchase email (the one you used when placing your order)
- Your question or issue (please include a detailed description of the problem)
We'll be glad to help you! 😊