My Guardian/Pet's LED is flashing a solid blue light
If the Guardian or the Pet module from your Findster Duo+ kit started flashing a solid blue light, that means the Firmware updating process was interrupted.
There are two ways of solving this issue:
Using the charger
- Plug the module into the charger and let it charge for 2 seconds.
- Unplug the module.
- The module should be revived.
Using the Findster App
- Turn on the Wi-Fi or 3G/4G on your smartphone, as well as the Bluetooth.
- Open the side menu on the Findster App.
- Access Profile.
- Tap on the three-dot button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Start to revive the module.
- If the problem persists, please send us a report.
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us