If the Guardian or the Pet module from your Findster Duo+ kit started flashing a solid blue light, that means the Firmware updating process was interrupted.
There are two ways of solving this issue:
Using the charger
- Plug the module into the charger and let it charge for 2 seconds.
- Unplug the module.
- The module should be revived.
Using the Findster App
- Turn on the Wi-Fi or 3G/4G on your smartphone, as well as the Bluetooth.
- Open the side menu on the Findster App.
- Access Profile.
- Tap on the three-dot button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Start to revive the module.
- If the problem persists, please report it through the Findster App.