If you're having problems with the charging process of the Guardian/Child module(s) of your Findster Kids kit, keep on reading.
You can tell if your modules are charging by their LED color:
- Blinking red - module is charging;
- Solid green - module is fully charged.
If your modules are not charging properly, please follow these steps:
- Ensure your modules are shut down before you plug them into the charger - they shouldn't be flashing any light at all when you connect them to the charger.
- Ensure your modules are in perfect contact with the charger ports. You may also clean the pogo pins with a dry cloth, both on the modules and on the charger.
- Try to charge two of your modules (let's call them A and B) in every charger port (let's call them X, Y and Z):
- If A can be charged in any port, while B cannot be charged in any port - there's an issue with B.
- If A and B can be charged in X and Y, but cannot be charged in Z - there's an issue with Z.
- Try an alternative USB cable. If none of your modules blink when connected with any of the charger ports when using the regular USB cable, but they blink when you try the alternative USB cable, it means the first USB cable is the problem.
- If you've spotted the problem or are still unable to solve the issue, please report it both through the Playplace App and Findster Toolbox.