If you're having problems with the History accuracy of the Pet module(s) of your Findster Duo kit, please check this article.
First, please note that the issue might be related to the following:
- Your pet's position is being inaccurately tracked, in the first place - and consequently, the History will also be inaccurate. If this is the case, please check the article on how to solve GPS accuracy problems.
- The Pet module(s) had connection drops while being tracked, or didn't have any position between points A and B. In order to solve the issue and present a clear path, the Findster App will automatically draw a line between these points. If this is the case, please check the article on how to solve connection problems.
- The Pet module(s) reported no activity, due to the pet being very quiet - in this case, the algorithm of the Pet module won't even consider the distance covered. For example: a dog that was sleeping during a car ride, or a lazy cat which moved only sporadically in a considerable timespan.
If the problem persists, please follow these steps:
- Be sure you're connected to the internet when checking the History. After each walk, the Findster App will write the path you covered and save it on our cloud servers, which you can only be accessed if you're connected to the internet.
- If you're checking the History in a different smartphone from the one you've used to track your pet, you should connect that smartphone to the internet so that it can sync the covered path with our cloud servers.
- If you're still experiencing an issue, please report this problem using the Findster App.
▶ Useful articles:
- How to access my pet's history
- GPS accuracy problems
- Connection problems with Guardian/Pet module
- About connection range and GPS accuracy