Findster Duo includes a pet activity tracker, which can help you make sure your pet is healthy. Here's a description of how to use it and understand its data.
Using Findster Duo's Pet Activity Tracker
To be able to use Findster Duo's Activity Tracker, make sure you complete your pet's profile. After you do this, your pet's activity will be monitored and updated when the Pet module is connected in the Findster App (green circle beside the pet's name). If the Pet module loses its connection to the Guardian module, the activity data will continue to be tracked, and will be updated on the Findster App when the modules reconnect. There are two ways to use the Activity Tracker:
- GPS Tracking Mode - You'll be tracking your pet(s)' location and their activity.
- Activity Tracking Mode - This mode turns off the GPS, so you'll only be tracking your pet(s)' activity and not their location. It is ideal for when you have no need to track your pet(s)' whereabouts, as this mode consumes a lot less battery.
You can switch between both modes using the Findster App - on the Home screen, just press the GPS Location switch next to the desired Pet module:
- If this option is active (green), the respective Pet module will be working on GPS Tracking Mode (tracking both location and activity).
- If it is inactive (red), the Pet module will be working on Activity Tracking Mode (tracking activity only).
Understanding the pet's activity data
There are two ways to check the activity data on the Findster App: for an overview, you can visit the Home screen; for a more detailed report, you can tap the "Activity Tracker" in the side Menu. Here you'll find daily/weekly data regarding the following:
- Walking - time your pet spent walking.
- Distance - distance covered by your pet while walking.
- Resting - time your pet spent resting.
- Paws walked - number of paws your pet has walked.
- Calories - approximate number of calories your pet has burnt.
On the Activity Tracker screen of the Findster App, you can also find your pet's daily/weekly "Paws goal". This goal is calculated according to the information you inserted when completing your pet's profile!
▶ Useful articles: