In which radio frequency do the Guardian and Pet modules communicate?
Findster Duo+ uses a proprietary protocol called MAZE, in the sub 1 GHz ISM band (868MHz or 915MHz depending on the country, in order to adapt to the different regulations in place), fully compliant with the FCC and CE directives.
While other GPS pet trackers require cell coverage in order to communicate with your smartphone, Findster Duo+ doesn't - our MAZE technology eliminates this need, making Findster 100% free of monthly fees. Since it doesn't depend on Telcos, Findster Duo+ also works everywhere in the world!
For more information on how this is possible, please check the article on how Findster Duo+ works.
- What is Findster Duo+? 🎥
- How does Findster Duo+ work?
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range?