Can't find what you're looking for? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the fastest support.
If you're facing a bug/problem and cannot solve it with the help of our Help Center, please send us a report via the Findster App and/or via the Findster Toolbox.
When a report is sent, our Support Team will receive your comments/description of the issues, along with a log - a file of events that are logged by the Findster App. It contains errors, informational events and warnings, which can help us identify and correct any potential issues.
Sending a report using the Findster App
To send a report, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet before sending the report.
- Open the side Menu on the Findster App.
- Tap Feedback.
- Type the description of the issue and attach content if needed.
- Press the "▶" button on the top right corner to send the report. The log will automatically be attached.
Sending a report using the Findster Toolbox
Please note that, due to incompatibility settings, we can only receive reports sent through Windows computers. To send a report, please follow these steps:
- Install the Findster Toolbox on your computer.
- Plug the charger using the original USB cable from your Findster Duo package (other USB cables may not pass data).
- After plugging the module to the charger's central port, wait for the computer scren to change.
- Click on the ⚙ (sprocket wheel) in the top right corner of the window.
- Click on Send Report.
Findster Technologies has offices in San Francisco, US, and Oporto, Portugal.
479 Jessie St
Rua Sá da Bandeira 651, 1º direito
If you prefer to talk with us over the phone, you can reach Findster Technologies at +351 223 248 286.