Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Though, if you're facing a problem, you should report it via the Findster App.
Contacting Findster Support for questions
Everytime you send an email to email@example.com regarding a certain subject, a ticket is created. Here's how the ticket system works:
- You should create 1 ticket for each subject you wish to discuss.
- Both you and our support team should always reply to that same ticket in order to update it, making it easy to follow the whole conversation. Otherwise, the conversation will be splitted in too many different emails.
- The ticket will be closed when the case is closed.
- If you have a different subject to talk about, you should then create a different ticket.
Reporting a problem using the Findster App
If you're facing a bug/problem and cannot solve it with the help of our Help Center, please send us a report via the Findster App. When a report is sent, our Support Team will receive your comments/description of the issues, along with a log - a file of events that are logged by the Findster App. It contains errors, informational events and warnings, which can help us identify and correct any potential issues. To send a report, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet before sending the report.
- Open the side Menu on the Findster App.
- Tap Feedback.
- Type the description of the issue and attach content if needed.
- Press the "▶" button on the top right corner to send the report. The log will automatically be attached.
- Wait for our team to contact you.
Findster Technologies has offices in San Francisco, US, and Oporto, Portugal.
479 Jessie St
Rua Sá da Bandeira 651, 1º direito