How can I contact Findster support?
Please send us your messages by filling out our Contact Form. In our support software, a support ticket (= email thread regarding a certain topic) will be created, and both you and our support team should always reply to that same email conversation in order to update it, making it easier to follow.
Findster Technologies has offices in San Francisco, US, and Oporto, Portugal.
479 Jessie St
Rua Sá da Bandeira 651, 4º esq.
In order to respond as thoroughly and correctly to all customers, we do not provide phone support.
The first reason has to do with the vast majority of issues that we support, which require research, testing, or being reported to the development team for resolution. It would be impractical to be on the phone for 40 minutes with a customer, preventing us from supporting other customers.
Secondly, this is the only way to keep all the communications we do on record. This is useful for us, because it allows us to see the history of emails that we added, and the answers we gave you, and even more easily identify your company / account, but it is also very useful for you, to keep our responses in the your email, to consult whenever you want.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?