How can I contact Findster support?
Please follow the below the steps below according to your need:
I'm having a problem with my Findster Duo+
If you're facing a bug/problem and cannot solve it with the articles of our Help Center, you should send us a report through the Findster App and not a regular email message. This is the best course of action to report a problem, as it'll allow our team to provide you the most fast and accurate solution. For the effect, please follow these steps:
- Connect your smartphone to the internet.
- On the Findster App, go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ [select among the categories].
- Describe the problem you're having and attach content if needed.
- Press the ▷ button in the top right corner to send the report.
- You'll receive an automatic reply in your account email telling you what you should do.
- In our end, we'll receive your comments along with a log - a file of events that are automatically logged by the Findster App. It contains errors, informational events and warnings, which can help us identify and correct any potential issues.
- If the automatic reply doesn't solve your problem, you should answer to the email you've received and we'll then follow-up with you.
I have a question/comment about Findster Duo+
Please send us your messages by filling out our Contact Form. In our support software, a support ticket (= email conversation regarding a certain topic) will be created, and both you and our support team should always reply to that same email conversation in order to update it, making it easier to follow. Otherwise, the conversation will be splitted in too many different emails.
Findster Technologies has offices in San Francisco, US, and Oporto, Portugal.
479 Jessie St
Rua Sá da Bandeira 651, 4º esq.
- What is Findster Duo+? 🎥
- How does Findster Duo+ work?
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range?