You can restore the Findster Duo+ modules to factory defaults everytime you want to pair them with another account and/or deleting all its data.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to Profile.
- Tap the button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm you wish to restore a certain module / some modules to factory defaults.
- The Findster App will scan the modules around and they'll blink white after they're found.
- If the module you wish to restore to factory defaults is already blinking white, press its button for 5 seconds. It's not advisable to restore multiple modules in the same round!
- During the process, the module will blink blue.
- The Findster App will confirm the module was successfully restored to factory defaults.
- The module will then blink green three times, which means it's connected again.
If you wish to restore another module to factory defaults, please repeat this process.
▶ Useful articles: