You can restore the Findster Duo+ modules to factory defaults everytime you want to pair them with another account and/or deleting all its data.
Please follow these steps:
- Connect your smartphone to the internet.
- Open the Findster App.
- Go to Profile → Devices tab → tap the respective module → select Remove.
- In the same screen, tap the three-dot button in the top right corner.
- Confirm you wish to restore a certain module / some modules to factory defaults.
- The Findster App will scan the modules around and they'll blink white after they're found.
- If the module you wish to restore to factory defaults is already blinking white, press its button for 5 seconds. It's not advisable to restore multiple modules in the same round!
- During the process, the module will blink blue.
- The Findster App will confirm the module was successfully restored to factory defaults.
- The module will then blink green three times, which means it's on and ready to be paired again.
If you wish to restore another module to factory defaults, please repeat this process.
▶ Useful articles: