How do I restore the modules to factory defaults?
You can restore the Findster Duo+ modules to factory defaults everytime you want to pair them with another account and/or deleting all its data.
Please follow these steps:
- Connect your smartphone to the internet.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and GPS on your smartphone.
- Wait for your modules to connect - in case this doesn't happen, please be sure they're close to your smartphone, not plugged into the charger and restart your smartphone in case it's necessary.
- Open the Findster App.
- Go to Profile → Devices tab → tap the respective module → select Remove.
- In the same screen, tap the three-dot button in the top right corner.
- Confirm you wish to restore a certain module / some modules to factory defaults.
- The Findster App will scan the modules around and they'll blink white after they're found.
- If the module you wish to restore to factory defaults is already blinking white, press its button for 5 seconds. It's not advisable to restore multiple modules in the same round!
- During the process, the module will blink blue.
- The Findster App will confirm the module was successfully restored to factory defaults.
- The module will then blink green three times, which means it's on and ready to be paired again.
If you wish to restore another module to factory defaults, please repeat this process.
- What is Findster Duo+? 🎥
- How does Findster Duo+ work?
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range?
Have more questions? Contact Us