Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
Findster Duo+ does not require an internet connection in order to perform tracking - so you'll be able to use the system even if you're off-grid!
The Findster App allows you to save maps for offline use, so you can use Findster Duo+ to track your pet without being connected to the internet. Internet access is required to accomplish certain tasks, such as updating the modules' Firmware, sharing a Pet module or checking a Pet module's History and Leaderboards - however, none of these actions are required to perform tracking.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?