Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
Any Findster Duo+ ecossystem consists of at least 1 Guardian module and 1 Pet module - both are necessary to use the system.
Findster Duo+ uses our proprietary MAZE technology - an innovative and exclusive technology exclusively developed by Findster, which allows us to eliminate the need for a cellular connection to obtain the GPS coordinates (hence no monthly fees!). Basically, the Guardian module serves as a gateway between the Pet module and your smartphone. It resends the GPS data acquired by the Pet module to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Because of this, both modules are required in order for the system to work.
For more information, please check the article on how Findster Duo+ works.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?