Can I use Findster Duo+ for other applications beyond tracking pets?
Findster Duo+ was developed and optimized for pet tracking. Having said this, it may also be used for other purposes.
Although the system was created having pets and their needs in mind, the modules can be used to track pretty much anything. Alternative uses include animals other than dogs or cats (horses, cows, etc.), children monitoring, people who suffer from dementia, or even objects (cars, other means of transportation, etc.).
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?