What type of battery do the Findster modules use?
Findster Duo+'s Guardian and Pet modules use lithium rechargeable batteries. To recharge them, simply connect them to a Findster Duo+ charger (included in each pack)!
The lifespan of the battery is over 300 cycles (charges) at 100% capacity. Even after 300 charges, the battery should continue to function normally, but the capacity will begin to diminish. At around 500 charges the battery life should still be about 80%!
- What is Findster Duo+? 🎥
- How does Findster Duo+ work?
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range?