What is the battery life of the Findster Duo+ modules?
The battery life of the Findster Duo+ modules depends on the mode you select, as well as on the temperature.
Live Tracking modes
Here is the battery life you should expect, depending on the modes you can select in the Findster App:
- Live Tracking on - up to 12 hours of continuous tracking. You'll be tracking your pet(s) location and their activity. Since Findster Duo+ is the only GPS pet tracker to allow true real-time GPS tracking, it produces more positional updates than every other GPS pet tracker available. Consequently, the battery of the modules will also drain faster than other devices, which produce less (and less accurate) location updates. Please note that the battery life depends on several factors (see below).
- Live Tracking off - up to 7 days. This mode turns off the GPS, so you'll only be tracking your pet(s)' activity and not their location. It is ideal for when you have no need to track your pet(s)' whereabouts, as this mode consumes a lot less battery. The activity will be tracked even when the Bluetooth is off.
- Temperature (advisable): 77º F / 25º C
- Temperature range for tracking:
- Normal: 70ºF / 21ºC
- Lower Extreme: -4º F / -20° C
- Upper Extreme: 131º F / 55° C
- Temperature range for charging:
- Lower Extreme: 32º F / 0 °C
- Upper Extreme: 104º F / 40 °C
- What is Findster Duo+? 🎥
- How does Findster Duo+ work?
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range?
Have more questions? Contact Us