You should update the Firmware of a Findster Duo+ module everytime a new version becomes available, so that you can improve its overall performance.
You know there's a new Firmware version available if you get a red dot on Profile, in the Menu bar. If that happens, please follow the steps below:
- Be sure your modules are not plugged into the charger.
- Go to Profile.
- Get into the Devices tab.
- Tap the respective module.
- Be sure your smartphone is connected to the internet, the Bluetooth is on and the smartphone itself it's near the module during the whole updating process.
- Confirm you wish to update the Firmware of the module, in the window that will pop up.
- Wait until the updating process is completed.
- After updating the Firmware successfully, you can then use your Findster Duo+ again!
Note: In case the Firmware update gets interrupted (for example, the module you were updating got too far away from your smartphone), the module will get a solid blue light and turn inactive. If this happens, please follow this article.
▶ Useful articles: