The History screen is not accurate for Findster Duo+
If History for your Findster Duo+ Pet module is not accurate, please follow these steps:
- Update the Findster App on your smartphone.
- Update the Firmware of your modules.
- If your Pet's position is not accurate in the Map while you're tracking them live or if you've lost connection to it along the way, the History won't be accurate too. If this is the case, please check the articles on how to solve GPS accuracy problems and also connection problems.
- If the Pet module reported no activity while it was being transported, our algorithm won't even consider the distance covered. This criteria is clearly explained on the article on how to access your pet's History.
- Be sure you're connected to the internet when checking the History from previous days. After each walk, the Findster App will write the path you covered and save it on our cloud servers, which you can only be accessed if you're connected to the internet.
- If the problem still persists, please go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ Report requested by support agent, and mention the timespan this problem occurred (day and hour). The app report will automatically attach a file of events that will be analyzed by our developers (which is impossible via text) - after their analysis, we'll get back to you.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones for Findster Duo+
- I cannot pair a Findster Duo+ module
- My Findster Duo+ Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- My Findster Duo+ map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading for Findster Duo+
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's position is taking too long to update
- My Findster Duo+ module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on my Findster Duo+ Pet module
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
Have more questions? Contact Us