The History screen is not accurate
If History for your Pet module is not accurate, please follow these steps:
- In case you're using an Android smartphone, please make sure the battery optimization is disabled for the Findster App. Otherwise, the Findster App may stop tracking when you run it on background.
- If your Pet's position is not accurate in the Map while you're tracking them live, the History won't be accurate too. If this is the case, please check the article on how to solve GPS accuracy problems.
- If the Pet module had connection drops while you were tracking them live, the Findster App will automatically draw a line between these points. If this is the case, please check the article on how to solve connection problems.
- If the Pet module reported no activity while it was being transported, our algorithm won't even consider the distance covered. This criteria is clearly explained on the article on how to access your pet's History.
- Be sure you're connected to the internet when checking the History from previous days. After each walk, the Findster App will write the path you covered and save it on our cloud servers, which you can only be accessed if you're connected to the internet.
- If you're checking the History in a different smartphone from the one you've used to track your pet, you should connect that smartphone to the internet so that it can sync the covered path with our cloud servers.
- If you're still experiencing an issue, please report this problem.
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast
Have more questions? Contact Us