5. Completing your Pet's profile
After pairing a Pet module, you should give them a name and associate a picture and a color to their profile. Then, if you wish to use the activity tracker, you should provide more information about your pet so that their activity can be calculated accordingly:
- Open the Menu.
- Access Profile.
- Open the Devices tab.
- Tap on the respective Pet.
- Select Edit Profile and then edit these informations:
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 9. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 10. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules