My Findster Duo+ Pet’s activity data is wrong/empty
If your Findster Duo+ Pet module is registering wrong/empty activity data, please follow these steps:
- Update the Findster App on your smartphone.
- Update the Firmware of your modules.
- In case you're using an iPhone, please go to its Settings ▶ Privacy ▶ Location Services ▶ make sure that Location Services are on ▶ scroll down to find the Findster App ▶ tap the app and select the option "Always".
- Again, please go to your iPhone Settings ▶ Privacy ▶ Bluetooth ▶ toggle it on to the Findster App.
- Android smartphones optimize their battery by cutting on the performance of the apps, which can stop the activity syncing of Findster. Please disable these options by following these instructions.
- If the problem persists, please go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ Report requested by support agent, and mention the timespan this problem occurred (day and hour). The app report will automatically attach a file of events that will be analyzed by our developers (which is impossible via text) - after their analysis, we'll get back to you.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones for Findster Duo+
- I cannot pair a Findster Duo+ module
- My Findster Duo+ Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- My Findster Duo+ map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading for Findster Duo+
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's position is taking too long to update
- My Findster Duo+ module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on my Findster Duo+ Pet module
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
Have more questions? Contact Us