My Pet’s activity data is wrong/empty
If your Pet module is registering wrong/empty activity data, please follow these steps:
- Update the Findster App on your smartphone.
- Update the Firmware of your modules.
- Be sure your pet's profile has correct data regarding their age, size and weight, otherwise their activity will be wrongly calculated.
- Be sure the modules are not plugged into the charger.
- Be sure the Bluetooth in your smartphone is on.
- Get your smartphone close to the Pet module (2 yards/meters) and your Pet's activity will immediately get synced.
- If the problem persists, please send us a report.
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast
Have more questions? Contact Us