My Findster Duo+ Pet’s activity data is wrong/empty
If your Findster Duo+ Pet module is registering wrong/empty activity data, please follow these steps:
- Update the Findster App on your smartphone.
- Update the Firmware of your modules.
- Be sure your modules are not plugged into the charger, or they'll automatically shut down while they're charging.
- If you're not in a walk, please turn on the Bluetooth of your smartphone and get about 15 feet / 2 meters from the Pet module, in order to sync their activity.
- Android smartphones optimize their battery by putting the Bluetooth and GPS in a low consumption mode, which can disable the activity syncing. Please disable this option by following these instructions.
- If the problem persists, please go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ Wrong activity data.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones for Findster Duo+
- I cannot pair a Findster Duo+ module
- My Findster Duo+ Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- My Findster Duo+ map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading for Findster Duo+
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's position is taking too long to update
- My Findster Duo+ module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on my Findster Duo+ Pet module
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
Have more questions? Contact Us