Check this article if you're having problems with the radar accuracy of your Findster Duo+ kit.
In order to solve this, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the GPS of your smartphone is enabled, as it can be used as a reference to better locate your Pet module(s).
- Be sure your pet's position is being tracked correctly. If not, the Radar will also be inaccurate. So, you should first solve the GPS accuracy problems you're having.
- In case you're using an Android smartphones: most of Android smartphones optimize their battery by putting the Bluetooth and GPS in a low consumption mode, which has a significant negative impact both in the connection range and GPS accuracy. Please search on Google how to disable the battery optimization on your smartphone and do not optimize it for the Findster App.
- If you're still experiencing trouble, please report this problem.
Additionaly, please note the following:
- The Radar accuracy depends very much of your smartphone's compass precision.
- The average GPS error (5-10 ft / 1,5-3 m) may influence the Radar's accuracy, which is especially true if the Pet module is very close to the smartphone. This means the Radar's precision will be higher the further the Pet module is from the smartphone.
▶ Useful articles: