Findster Duo+ includes a pet activity tracker, which can help you make sure your pet is healthy. Here's a description on how to use it.
You can use your Findster Duo+ in two different modes, in order to track your pet's activity. On the Home screen, you can tap the GPS Location switch next to the desired Pet module to alternate between them - please be sure the Pet module is about 2 yards (2 meters) from your smartphone and it is not plugged into the charger.
GPS Location on
If this option is active (green), you'll be tracking your pet's location and activity.
GPS Location off
If this option is inactive (grey), you'll be tracking your pet's activity, but not their location. Here's how the process goes:
- Turn the GPS Location of the Pet module off, in the Home screen of the Findster App. The sensors on the Pet module will be collecting the activity data of your pet, but its GPS will be off, which will reduce the battery consumption. During this period, you can also turn off the Guardian and your smartphone's Bluetooth.
- Let the Pet module properly attached to your pet's collar, in order to avoid wrong activity data.
- When you think it's enough, turn on both your smartphone's Bluetooth and the GPS Location of your Pet module again, in the Home screen of the Findster App. Please be sure your smartphone and Pet module are not farther than 2 yards (2 meters) from each other.
Please note that:
- You must complete your pet's profile in order to get activity data.
- The activity data will be updated on the Findster App if the smartphone is near the Pet module and as soon as the data has some relevant numbers.
- As this mode turns off the GPS, you won't receive alerts from GPS fences.
- Again, since the GPS is off, this mode consumes a lot less battery.
▶ Useful articles: