Findster Duo+ includes a pet activity tracker, which can help you make sure your pet is healthy. Here's a description on how to use it and understand its data.
You can use your Findster Duo+ in two different modes, in order to track your pet's activity. On the Home screen, tap the GPS Location switch next to the desired Pet module to alternate between them.
GPS Location on
If this option is active (green), you'll be tracking your pet's location and activity.
GPS Location off
If this option is inactive (grey), you'll be tracking your pet's activity, but not their location. Please note that:
- You must complete your pet's profile in order to get activity data.
- The activity data will be updated on the Findster App if the smartphone is near the Pet module and as soon as the data has some relevant numbers.
- As this mode turns off the GPS, you won't receive alerts from GPS fences.
- Again, since the GPS is off, this mode consumes a lot less battery.
Understanding the pet's activity data
There are two ways to check the activity data on the Findster App:
- For an overview, you can visit the Home screen;
- For a more detailed report, you can tap Activity Tracker in the side Menu. Here you'll find daily/weekly data regarding the following:
- Walking - time your pet spent walking.
- Distance - distance covered by your pet while walking.
- Resting - time your pet spent resting.
- Paws walked - number of paws your pet has walked.
On the Activity Tracker screen of the Findster App, you can also find your pet's daily/weekly "Paws goal". This goal is calculated according to the information you inserted when completing your pet's profile!
▶ Useful articles: