Check this article if you're having problems with the GPS accuracy of the Pet module(s) of your Findster Duo+ kit.
If you're having trouble obtaining a position out of your Pet module or if is consistently reporting wrong locations, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your smartphone's GPS is enabled.
- Be sure the Guardian and the Pet module(s) are connected to each other - the pin of your pet(s) in the map should have the color you previously assigned them on their profile; if it is disconnected / turned off, the pin will have a grey color.
- Be aware of how the environment can influence the connection range and GPS accuracy - especially if you're trying to perform tracking indoors.
- If you're still unable to solve the issue, please report this problem.
Please note the following:
- Only the Pet module includes GPS. Your own position is given by your smartphone's GPS (and not the Guardian module, which does not have GPS), so if it is inaccurate, unfortunately your smartphone is at fault.
- The distance provided in the Home screen refers to the distance between your smartphone and the Pet module, which means the error may also arise from there.
▶ Useful articles: