Check this article if you're having problems with the battery life of the Guardian/Pet module(s) included in your Findster Duo+ kit.
The battery life of your Findster Duo+ modules depends on several factors. An estimate is up to 12 hours (GPS Location on) and up to 7 days (GPS Location off), but these values will also depend on several factors, such as the proximity between the modules and the surrounding environment. In a dense area, the battery will likely drain faster - the modules will spend more energy in order to hold the connection and avoid breaks.
If you've read the above description and you're still facing an issue, please follow these steps:
- First, make sure you're not having any charging problems - if your modules are not fully charged, this could explain why their battery life is not meeting the estimated battery life.
- Make sure you've charged your modules properly.
- Make sure your modules are in perfect contact with the charger ports - the LED should start blinking amber while they're connected.
- Ensure your modules are fully charged before you start using them - the LED should flash a continuous green light.
- If this doesn't help or you're still unable to solve this, please report this problem.
▶ Useful articles: