I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
Please note that you can only pair your Findster kit with a single Findster account, as shown on the scheme below:
1 smartphone → 1 Findster account → 1 Guardian module → up to 3 Pet modules
However, if you keep having problems with the pairing process, please follow the procedure I'm sending you below:
- Restart your smartphone, as the connection might drop because of sporadic Bluetooth errors that will be resolved with a restart - this issue is unconnected with Findster.
- Please check the article Quick setup: pair and connect your modules (short videotutorial included).
- Ensure there are no Bluetooth devices around when trying to pair your modules.
- If the problem persists, please go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ I have a different problem.
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on Pet modules