I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
Please bear in mind that you can only pair your Findster kit with a single Findster account, though you can use the share feature or simply login with your account on multiple smartphones when you want more than one person tracking the same pet. The scheme below might be useful, for you to understand the system connections:
1 smartphone → 1 Findster account → 1 Guardian module → up to 3 Pet modules
However, if you keep having trouble pairing your Guardian/Pet module(s), please follow these steps:
- Turn off any other device that is connected by Bluetooth to your smartphone.
- Update the Findster App.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Be sure your smartphone's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Be sure the modules are near your smartphone and have enough battery.
- Check the article Quick setup: pair and connect your modules (includes a short videotutorial) and follow all the instructions given.
- Restore the modules to factory defaults in case you're asked to do so.
- If the problem persists, please send us a report.
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast