I cannot pair a Findster Duo+ module
Please note that you can only pair your Findster Duo+ pack with a single Findster account, as shown on the scheme below:
1 smartphone → 1 Findster account → 1 Guardian module → up to 3 Pet modules
However, if you keep having problems with the pairing process, please follow the procedure I'm sending you below:
- Ensure there are no devices with their Bluetooth on around when trying to pair your modules.
- Restart your smartphone, as the connection might drop because of sporadic Bluetooth errors of your smartphone that will be resolved with a restart.
- In case you're using an iPhone, please go to its Settings ▶ Privacy ▶ Bluetooth ▶ toggle it on for the Findster App.
- Please check the article Quick setup: pair and connect your modules (short videotutorial included).
- If the problem persists, please go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ Report requested by support agent, and mention the timespan this problem occurred (day and hour). The app report will automatically attach a file of events that will be analyzed by our developers (which is impossible via text) - after their analysis, I'll get back to you.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones for Findster Duo+
- I cannot pair a Findster Duo+ module
- My Findster Duo+ Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- My Findster Duo+ map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading for Findster Duo+
- My Findster Duo+ Pet's position is taking too long to update
- My Findster Duo+ module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on my Findster Duo+ Pet module
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone