If you're facing a bug/problem and cannot solve it with the help of our Help Center, please send us a report via the Findster App.
Sending a report is the fastest way to receive help with an issue. When a report is sent, our Support Team will receive your comments and description of the issues, along with a log - a file of events that are logged by the Findster App. It contains errors, informational events and warnings, which can help us identify and correct any potential issues.
Sending a report using the Findster App
To send a report, please follow these steps:
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet before sending the report.
- Open the side Menu on the Findster App.
- Tap Feedback.
- Type any comments or the description of the issue and attach content if needed.
- Press the ▶ button on the top right corner to send the report. The log will automatically be attached.
If you have any questions or doubts about your Findster system which are not addressed on our Help Center, you can contact our Support Team via email at email@example.com. Please include the following information so we can better assist you:
- Your name
- Your Findster account email (the one you used when registering your account on the Findster App)
- Your purchase email (the one you used when placing your order)
- Your question or issue (please include a detailed description of the problem)
We'll be glad to help you! 😊