Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
If you're facing a bug/problem and cannot solve it with the articles of our Help Center, you should send us a report through the Findster App and not a regular email message. This is the best course of action to report a problem, as it'll allow our team to provide you the most fast and accurate solution. For the effect, please follow these steps:
- Connect your smartphone to the internet.
- On the Findster App, go to Menu ▶ Feedback ▶ Report a problem ▶ [select among the categories].
- Describe the problem you're having and attach content if needed.
- Press the ▷ button in the top right corner to send the report.
- You'll receive an automatic reply in your account email telling you what you should do.
- In our end, we'll receive your comments along with a log - a file of events that are automatically logged by the Findster App. It contains errors, informational events and warnings, which can help us identify and correct any potential issues.
- If the automatic reply doesn't solve your problem, you should answer to the email you've received and we'll then follow-up with you.
We'll be glad to help you! 😊
- Contact Findster to report a bug/problem
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair the Guardian/Pet module
- My Guardian/Pet module has lost connection
- My Pet's GPS position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated in my area
- Offline map is not loading
- My Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Module is unresponsive / doesn't charge
- Battery life is draining too fast on Pet modules