You can track your pet's position using the Radar feature in the Findster App - it will point you to the direction where your pet is and guide you right to its location.
Here's some relevant information regarding the Radar feature:
- Place your phone horizontally on the palm of your hand for maximum precision.
- Calibrate your smartphone's magnometer whenever it is asked by the Findster App. For this effect, you should grab your smartphone and move it as if you were drawing the infinity symbol (∞) in the air.
- Please keep in mind that the average GPS error (5-10 ft / 1,5-3 m) may influence the Radar's accuracy, which is especially true if the Pet module is very close to the smartphone. This means the Radar's precision will be higher the further the Pet module is from the smartphone.
- If you have two or more pets and their pins are identical in the radar, you can distinguish which one is which by completing their profile.
- The Radar accuracy depends very much on your smartphone's compass accuracy. If your smartphone's compass is accurate, the Radar will have a great performance too.
▶ Useful articles: