8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
In order to track your pet using Findster Duo+, please follow these steps:
- Get yourself in an open outdoor environment, in order to have a good connection range and GPS accuracy.
- Turn on both modules.
- Attach the Pet module to your pet's collar; carry your smartphone and the Guardian module close to each other.
- Make sure GPS and Bluetooth are active on your smartphone's settings.
- Open the Findster App.
- Make sure both the Guardian and the Pet module(s) are connected - you can verify this in the Findster App.
- Make sure the Pet module you wish to track has its Live Tracking switched on, in the Home screen.
- Open the side Menu.
- Tap on Map in order to track your pet's location!
- Position refresh rate: every 10 seconds (real-time GPS tracking).
- Pet's position in the map: given by the GPS of the Pet module.
- Your position in the map: given by the GPS of your smartphone.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 9. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 10. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us