The main advantage of Findster Duo+ is its ability to perform real-time GPS tracking. Here's a videotutorial describing some of the features you can use!
Track your pet using Findster Duo+
In order to start tracking your pet using the Findster Duo+ GPS pet tracker, you should follow these steps:
- Attach the Pet module to your pet's collar; carry your smartphone and the Guardian module.
- Make sure GPS and Bluetooth are active on your smartphone's settings.
- Open the Findster App.
- Make sure both the Guardian and the Pet module(s) are connected. You can verify this in the Findster App - there should be a green dot next to your name, and another next to your pet's.
- You can then track your pet's location on the Home screen, Map and/or Radar!
[Video coming soon]
Please note the following:
- Position refresh rate: every 10 seconds (real-time GPS tracking).
- Pet's position in the map: given by the GPS of the Pet module.
- Your position in the map: given by the GPS of your smartphone.
▶ Useful articles: