In order to track your pet using Findster Duo+, please follow these steps:
- Get yourself in an open outdoor environment, in order to have a good connection range and GPS accuracy.
- Turn on both modules.
Attach the Pet module to your pet's collar; carry your smartphone and the Guardian module close to each other.
- Make sure GPS and Bluetooth are active on your smartphone's settings.
- Open the Findster App.
- Make sure both the Guardian and the Pet module(s) are connected - you can verify this in the Findster App.
- Make sure the Pet module you wish to track has its Live Tracking switched on, in the Home screen.
- Open the side Menu.
- Tap on Map in order to track your pet's location!
- Position refresh rate: every 10 seconds (real-time GPS tracking).
- Pet's position in the map: given by the GPS of the Pet module.
- Your position in the map: given by the GPS of your smartphone.