7. How to track your pet's position using Findster Duo+ 🎥
In order to track your pet's position using Findster Duo+, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you're outdoors, in order to have a good connection range and GPS accuracy. Otherwise, the Pet Module may not be able to acquire a signal.
- Turn on your smartphone's Bluetooth and GPS.
- Turn on your modules and wait for them to get connected in the Findster App.
- Tap "Start Walk", on the Home screen of the Findster App, to track your pet's location. The Pet Module must be within 2 yards/meters from you before starting the walk.
- While walking, always carry the smartphone and the Guardian with you, close to each other. You can track your pet's position in the Findster App (Menu ▶ Map) or use the Radar to guide you right to their location.
- When the walk is over, tap "End Walk". Again, the Pet Module must be within 2 yards/meters from you before ending the walk. From this point on, the module will only track your pet's activity and not their location.
- Position refresh rate: every 10 seconds (real-time GPS tracking).
- Pet's position in the map: given by the GPS of the Pet module.
- Your position in the map: given by the GPS of your smartphone.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Charging Findster Duo+ Guardian and Pet modules
- 3. Quick setup: pair and connect your Findster Duo+ modules 🎥
- 4. Turning the Findster Duo+ modules on/off
- 5. Understanding the LED light color of Findster Duo+
- 6. Attaching/detaching the Findster Duo+ Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. How to track your pet's position using Findster Duo+ 🎥
- 8. Updating the Firmware of your Findster Duo+ modules
- 9. The Findster App for Findster Duo+: a brief walkthrough
Have more questions? Contact Us