7. How to track your pet's position
In order to track your pet's position, please follow these steps:
- Get yourself in an open outdoor environment, in order to have a good connection range and GPS accuracy.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and GPS of your smartphone.
- Turn on your modules and wait for them to get connected in the Findster App.
- Tap on "Start walking", in the Home screen of the Findster App.
- While walking, always carry the smartphone and the Guardian with you, close to each other. In the meantime, you can track your pet's position in the Findster App (Menu ▶ Map).
- Position refresh rate: every 10 seconds (real-time GPS tracking).
- Pet's position in the map: given by the GPS of the Pet module.
- Your position in the map: given by the GPS of your smartphone.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 3. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 4. Turning the modules on/off
- 5. Understanding the LED light color
- 6. Attaching/detaching the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. How to track your pet's position
- 8. Updating the Firmware of your modules
- 9. The Findster App: a brief walkthrough
Have more questions? Contact Us