6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
Attaching a Findster Duo+ Pet module to a pet collar is easy and straightforward.
A collar strap attachment mechanism is included, so that the Pet module can be used with any type of collar. This attachment uses a two part mechanism, with the front part (Pet module) rotating about a pivot point relative to the rear part (attached to the rubber belt). Because of this, the user can easily unattach the Pet module from the collar, without needing to remove the whole apparatus. When you're ready to go for a walk with your pet, just clasp the module to the rear part (already attached to the collar) and you'll be set!
Please note that the Pet module should be attached as steadily as possible, in order to accurately track the pet's activity. If the module is loosely attached, it can move on the collar as the pet runs, causing its sensors to register innacurate or plain wrong activity data.
The Guardian module should always be near your smartphone when you're using Findster Duo+. You can attach it to your keychain or simply keep it in your pocket.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. The new Findster App: a brief walkthrough
- 8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 9. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 10. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules