4. Turning the Findster Duo+ modules on/off
You can turn on/off the Findster Duo+ modules by pressing their side button. Here's how to do it:
- Turning on - press the button until a green light flashes three times.
- Turning off - press the button until a red light flashes three times.
- Turning off the Bluetooth on your smartphone or killing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- As soon as you plug your modules into the charger, they'll automatically shut down. After removing your modules from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired, if they haven't been paired yet.
- They'll connect automatically, if they're already paired.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Charging Findster Duo+ Guardian and Pet modules
- 3. Quick setup: pair and connect your Findster Duo+ modules 🎥
- 4. Turning the Findster Duo+ modules on/off
- 5. Understanding the LED light color of Findster Duo+
- 6. Attaching/detaching the Findster Duo+ Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. How to track your pet's position using Findster Duo+
- 8. Updating the Firmware of your Findster Duo+ modules
- 9. The Findster App for Findster Duo+: a brief walkthrough
Have more questions? Contact Us