You can turn the Findster Duo+ modules on or off by pressing their button. Here's how to do it, and some other relevant information regarding this matter.
- Turning on - press the button on the respective module once (a green light will flash three times).
- Turning off - press the button on the respective module for 5 seconds (a red light will flash three times).
- Turning off Bluetooth on your smartphone or closing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- The modules will automatically stop the GPS and activity tracking as soon as you plug them to the charger. After you unplug them, they'll be back to their previous state: if they were on before you start charging them, they'll remain on; if they were shut down, they'll remain off.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired (if they haven't been paired yet).
- They'll connect automatically (if they're already paired).
▶ Useful articles: