4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
You can turn on/off the Findster Duo+ modules by pressing their button. Here's how to do it:
- Turning on - press the button until a green light flashes three times.
- Turning off - press the button until a red light flashes three times.
- Turning off the Bluetooth on your smartphone or closing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- As soon as you plug your modules into the charger, they'll automatically stop Bluetooth and GPS, which means you can't use them during this period. After removing your modules from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired, if they haven't been paired yet.
- They'll connect automatically, if they're already paired.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 9. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 10. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us