You can turn the Findster Duo+ modules on or off by pressing their button. Here's how to do it, and some other relevant information regarding this matter.
- Turning on - press the button on the respective module once (a green light will flash three times).
- Turning off - press the button on the respective module for 5 seconds (a red light will flash three times).
- Turning off Bluetooth on your smartphone or closing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- The modules will automatically stop the GPS and activity tracking as soon as you plug them to the charger. On the other hand, after removing them from the charger, they'll start working again.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired (if they haven't been paired yet).
- They'll connect automatically (if they're already paired).
▶ Useful articles: