You can turn the Findster Duo+ modules on or off by pressing their button. Here's how to do it, and some other relevant information regarding this matter.
- Turning on - press the button on the respective module once (a green light will flash three times).
- Turning off - press the button on the respective module for 5 seconds (a red light will flash three times).
- Turning off Bluetooth on your smartphone or closing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- After removing your modules from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired (if they haven't been paired yet).
- They'll connect automatically (if they're already paired).
▶ Useful articles: