4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
You can turn on/off the Findster Duo+ modules by pressing their button. Here's how to do it:
- Turning on - press the button until a green light flashes three times.
- Turning off - press the button until a red light flashes three times.
- Turning off the Bluetooth on your smartphone or closing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- After removing your modules from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired, if they haven't been paired yet.
- They'll connect automatically, if they're already paired.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 8. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 9. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us