3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
The charging process of a Findster Duo+ module usually takes up to 2 hours. Please follow this procedure in order to recharge a Guardian or Pet module:
- Connect the Findster charger (included in your Findster Duo+ kit) via a USB port on a computer or another compatible device.
- Plug the module(s) into the charger - you can charge up to three modules at once.
- An amber light should blink while they're charging, and a solid green light should flash when they're fully charged. In case they blink amber and green alternately, that's because the charging source you're using has a low voltage - please note that this problem is unconnected to Findster. If you try a different source (different computer or smartphone charger, for example) that can charge your modules at a minimum current of 1A and with a constant voltage of 5V, your modules should recharge properly.
- After removing them from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
- Even if you don't shut down the modules, they'll automatically stop the GPS and activity tracking, which means you cannot use them while they're charging.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. The new Findster App: a brief walkthrough
- 8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 9. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 10. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules
Have more questions? Contact Us