3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
The charging process of a Findster Duo+ module usually takes up to 2 hours. Please follow this procedure in order to recharge a Guardian or Pet module:
- Connect the Findster charger (included in your Findster Duo+ kit) via a USB port on a computer or another compatible device.
- Plug the module(s) into the charger - you can charge up to three modules at once.
- An amber light should blink while they're charging, and a solid green light should flash when they're fully charged. In case they blink amber and green alternately, that's because the charging source you're using has a low voltage - please note that this problem is unconnected to Findster. If you try a different source (different computer or smartphone charger, for example) that can charge your modules at a minimum current of 1A and with a constant voltage of 5V, your modules should recharge properly.
Relevant information: as soon as you plug your modules into the charger, they'll automatically stop Bluetooth and GPS, which means you can't use them during this period. After removing your modules from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Quick setup: pair and connect your modules 🎥
- 3. Charging Guardian and Pet modules
- 4. Turning on/off Guardian and Pet modules
- 5. Completing your Pet's profile
- 6. Attaching/removing the Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. The new Findster App: a brief walkthrough
- 8. How to track your pet using Findster Duo+
- 9. Understanding the LED light color of Guardian and Pet modules
- 10. Updating the Firmware of Guardian/Pet modules