The charging process of a Findster Duo+ module usually takes up to 2 hours. Follow this procedure in order to recharge a Guardian or Pet module:
- Connect the Findster charger (included in your Findster Duo+ kit) via a USB port on a computer or another compatible device.
- Plug the module to the charger - you can charge up to three modules at once.
- The modules should now be charging. An amber light should blink while charging, and a solid green light should flash when they're fully charged.
- Even if you don't shut down the modules, they'll automatically stop the GPS and activity tracking as soon as you plug them to the charger.
- After removing them from the charger, you’ll need to turn them on again.
▶ Useful articles: