2. Charging Findster Duo+ Guardian and Pet modules
The charging process of a Findster Duo+ module usually takes 2 hours. Please follow this procedure in order to recharge a module:
- Connect an end of the USB cable included in the package, to an USB charging adapter (with at a minimum current of 1A and with a constant voltage of 5V).
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the charger that was also included in your Findster kit.
- Plug up to 3 modules into the charger - they'll automatically stop Bluetooth and GPS, which means you can't use them while they're charging. The LEDs of the modules will blink amber while they're charging, and be solid green light once they're fully charged. Please note that you'll need to turn them on again after removing them from the charger.
- 1. Unboxing Findster Duo+
- 2. Charging Findster Duo+ Guardian and Pet modules
- 3. Quick setup: pair and connect your Findster Duo+ modules 🎥
- 4. Turning the Findster Duo+ modules on/off
- 5. Understanding the LED light color of Findster Duo+
- 6. Attaching/detaching the Findster Duo+ Pet module to/from a collar 🎥
- 7. How to track your pet's position using Findster Duo+ 🎥
- 8. Updating the Firmware of your Findster Duo+ modules
- 9. The Findster App for Findster Duo+: a brief walkthrough
Have more questions? Contact Us